About Me

I'm Marlo Knox, owner and designer of Kiss My Peaches. I design purses, handbags, diaper bags, and totes for women who like fashion, glamour, and sophistication. Or, for the gal that likes funk and just wants to have fun. I've been designing since I was 18 and finally decided to share my designs with the rest of the world. All my designs are created in my studio in the High Desert of California. I'm also a professional sewing instructor with many years of experience, my designs and craftmanship are high quality.

Monday, September 22, 2008

New Pattern-JUST PEACHY

This is a new design called JUST PEACHY. It measures 9"x15" and is 4 1/2" deep. This is a quick and easy pattern. Great for beginners or a class project. The handbag can also be made reversible, instructions included.
All patterns are ©Kiss My Peaches! by MK. All are original designs. Handbag instructions and patterns have been test for accuracy by The Bag Ladies.

Retail: $8.95

Wholesale inquiries by email only.

No comments: